Sunday, April 7, 2024

Tell others about your dwelling place.

Reading: Numbers 15, Psalm 90, and 1 Corinthians 6

 

Scripture: Psalm 90:1-2 Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

 

Thoughts: We talk about our jobs, our homes, our cars, and our things yet how often is our true dwelling place actually with God and are we telling others about it? When I am face to face with others I can small talk but when it comes to sharing where my dwelling place is I struggle to share with people God’s love and the dwelling place He is preparing for us. Let us remember that we can’t take things with us when we go and our true home is with Him. Even if it has not been generations who have been following Christ you can start those generations now. Come to the family and grow in the Lord 

 

Prayer: Father God, you are our dwelling place, you are the light in the darkness. I thank You that You are casting out all darkness, out of me and my family, I ask that You open our eyes to that dwelling place in You and help us to live and walk in that light.

No comments:

Post a Comment