Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 25, 2017 Im not listening

Reading: Matthew 2, Ruth 3-4 and Psalm 68

Scripture: Ruth 3:18, She replied, "Wait, my daughter, until you learn how the matter turns out, for the man will not rest but will settle the matter today."

Observation: Today what stuck out to me was once God’s plan was known to Boaz he didn’t say as so many christians do “I need to pray about it,” as soon as the next day dawned he went to do what needed to be done. 

Application: How often do we hear God telling us to do something and we put it off or ignore is completely. What we can lear from Boaz is when we hear from God we need to get right to it and not put it off. I know that God can use us when we finally come around to listening but the blessings that come when we listen the first time is so much better then when we just get around to it. 


Prayer: Father you are so wonderful. I thank you for the blessings and provisions you give us each day. I ask that you help me to hear your voice more and have the fortitude to act upon in the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment