Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Suffering

Reading: Proverbs 22-23, Psalm 101, and 1 Peter 5

 

Scripture: 1 Peter 5:10-11, And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

 

Thoughts: We all are going to suffer in some ways shape or form weather we are suffering for Christ or if we are suffering in life, there will be suffering. I thank God that He sent his son to pay the price for us to be in right standing before God. His gift calls us into his glory. Then restoration to our Father, the conformation into the family of God, the strength needed to overcome all things in his name, and we are now established citizens of the kingdom of heaven and sons and daughters of God. Yes there will be pain in this life we live in a fallen world where sins and iniquities have become ingrained in our lives thought generations of living in this fallen world. Yet we are called into his glory, get up and walk in it.

 

Prayer: Father God, you are the great provider, you gave you son as a way to get back to you, you give us the peace and understanding in our times of need. I thank you that you are pouring your love our on us every day. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that I get to walk in every day. I ask that you lead me and guide me in all that I do. I ask that you help me to walk hi your ways and in your truth. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment