Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2, 2017 Antichrist antiwho???

Reading: 1 John 4, 1 Kings 11 and Ecclesiastics 1

Scripture: 1 John 4:2-3, By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Observation: I don’t know how many times I have heard people quoting scripture saying this person or that person is The antichrist. There are thing to watch out for but I don’t know if there is going to be in the end times singular person who will be the on speaking out against God, but I do know that here in 1 John and other places in the word talk about spirits being antichrists. My understanding is that we are surrounded by antichrists all the time. Any thing that tells us that it is more important then God in our live is a type of antichrist.

Application: Here we are being given ways to know the difference between something from God and something that is part of antichrist. Besides these examples that are given in these verses, also the more we are in the word the more we are able to see God and his love and recognize it when his appears in our lives and when we can hear and when you distinguish between then you fight back as God’s warrior.


Prayer: Father Thank you for your son and the spirit of discernment that you gave me. I thank you  for the victories that you have given me in my life and the ones that I have not seen yet. I ask that you be with us and help us to discern when there is a spirit of antichrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment