Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15, 2017 I am poor and needy?

Reading: Revelation 13, 2 Kings 1, 2 Chronicles 18-19 and Psalm 70

Scripture: Psalm 70:5,  But I am poor and needy; hasten to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay!

Observation: This morning dealing with the some of the struggles that my family and I have been working though like large medical bills and not knowing how to pay this or that bill that comes in somewhat unexpectedly. This passage stuck out to me in that how often I am crying out in my head I have nothing and I need I need I need. As I look at all the things that the Lord provides and the ability share with others, and as much as I feel like I am in need God is taking care of me and my family. We are so stinking blessed that even when I don’t know how things are going to be paid God know and he has arranged for ways to get us through like having a large bill that we were stressed out about and not knowing how to pay just go away. The father loves to give good gifts to his children. 


Prayer: Father you are so wonderful and your timing wail not being ours is perfect. I place my family and my finances in your hands. I thank you for all you have done and all that you will do for me and through me. I thank you for the provisions that you give us each and every day and for the blessings you pour out on us each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment