Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 29 2015 where is your Priorities?

Today’s reading was Romans 2 Jeremiah 26, 35-36
The Scripture that stood out to me today was Romans 2:21-22  “you then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?”

Today My Observation and application go together. This section of scripture is reminding us that we are to not judge others. Yes we are to keep from judging others but how does that look today. We need to not be those people who are one way at church, another at work, and still another when we get home. Getting to the scripture I focused on basically says what ever you are putting into your mind is what is going out of you. I know that when I teach others about something it always reminds me more how to do it. That is part of the reason I started this blog I get more out of teaching others then is do just reading the word.

I have heard many pastors say I’m preaching to myself. That is how I feel about every thing I put out there its not just for you this is what God is speaking to me about. We need to be focused on God, not just for a season or a class this needs to be a continual thing. God want to have fellowship with us. As we draw near to God he will draw near to us. When we have the faith in Jesus we can to tell the devil to flee in Jesus name and he must. We have dominion over this world.


Prayer: Lord, help us to put you in the heist priority; we need your help to seek you first every morning.  Lord, watch over us help us to not judge others, and creating a spirit of encouragement and love in each of us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment