Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Yes you can!!!!

Reading: Exodus 30-31, Psalm 132, and Romans 13

 

Scripture: Exodus 31:6 And behold, I have appointed with him Oholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan. And I have given to all able men ability, that they may make all that I have commanded you:

 

Thoughts: As we come up to this passage, God has mentioned by name a few people for creating specific things then here God changed from naming people to say all able men. I know I have had in my past and occasionally still have thoughts of unworthiness or inadequacy. But here God is saying all men are able to do the work that he commanded. Over three thousand years later the commands have changed from building a physical tabernacle to going into all nations to build the church (God’s adopted family). We have the ability and authority to reach the world around us, some have even been called to the ends of the earth, but we have all been called and are created with the ability.

 

Prayer: Lord God, giver of all things, creator of all things, your lovingkindness overwhelms me. Your grace flows over me. Your love fills me to overflowing. I thank you for all you are and all you are doing in me and through me. I thank you for the wisdom and discernment that you have given me to steward my family and the resources that you have placed in my hands. I thank you that you are molding me and refining me into a man after your own heart. I ask that you lead me and guide me all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment