Saturday, March 2, 2024

Remember what you have seen!!

Reading: Exodus 24-25, Psalm 129, and Romans 10

 

Scripture: Exodus 24:9-10 Then Moses and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel went up, and they saw the God of Israel. There was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness.

 

Thoughts: How did I never catch this before? Growing up I always thought that Moses was the only one to see God. Here it talks about a group of seventy-four seeing God. Even after seeing God to whatever extent they saw Him, they still later chose to petition for an idol to be made when Moses was receiving the Law. I know that I would probably be right there with them being that even after seeing God’s miracles in my life I still fall into the glittering, shiny distractions of the world. Write down when God moves in your life so that you have a record to go back and have reminders of when God has fulfilled the promises He gave. In doing so, we will be strengthened in knowing that He will fulfill the promises we are still waiting on. 

 

Prayer: Father God, you are worthy of all praise and honor. You are higher than any other. I thank you for all you are doing in my life the molding and refining. I ask that you help me to keep my eyes on you seeking your wisdom and guidance for my life and for my family. Lead us and guide us in your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment