Monday, March 11, 2024

Where You found me.

Reading: Exodus 38-39 and John 1

 

Scripture: John 1:50 Jesus answered him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.”

 

Thoughts: I know where God called me from, after chasing after the world for most of my twenties and into my thirties God saw me in the midst of the mess I made of my life. After going through two divorces I found myself back living with my parents. Being lost and alone I finally listened to that little voice that was saying that I needed to be more than a Christian in name only. I started seeking what God had for me and I went back to Bible College and got a degree. God saw me in my mess and called me out and I have seen Him work miracles through me and others. We have been called to do greater things than He did. Let us listen to Him and walk the path that He is lighting for us.

 

Prayer: Father God, you are the way the truth, and the life. I thank you that you called me from my mess and into your grace. I thank you for your work in me and through me. I thank you that you are always molding me and refining me more to reflect you to the world around me. I praise you and the work that you have done and the works you are doing. I ask that you open my eyes to more of your wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment