Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 12, 2017 What a bloody mess

Reading: Hebrews 9, 1 Kings 8 and 2 Chronicles 5

Scripture: 1 Kings 8:11, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord.

Observation: After the Temple was finished and the Ark of the covenant was placed in The Most Holy Place God’s presence filled the temple so thick and tangible that the priests could not perform their duties. I love how we get to feel the presence of the Lord come around us during worship. I know that God surrounds us all the time and knows the number of hears on my head but I seem to feel it or notice it more during worship. 

I am not part of it every month but my church has monthly corporate prayer, where anyone can join us and pray for all aspects of what God is doing around us and though us. At the end of every corporate prayer one of the things we do is go to the entrance of the church and ask the Holy spirit to come into our church. Not that he ever leaves but we alway ask for God’s glory to fill our house of worship, teaching and discipleship, we ask him to be apart of all we do. 

Application: May your house be fill with his glory


Prayer: Father, you are so wonderful, Your glory shines about us each and every day. I thank you for my family, a wife that is patient with me, Children to love and teach your ways. I thank you for the provisions you give us and the blessings we don’t see. I ask you to fill this house with your glory, impress upon us your love and kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment