Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spiritual warfare

Here in Mexico I believe that I have come under attack. As we do our work for The Lord we are at war, we are not just here to build a couple homes we are here to share God's love. It has been my experience that if you are dining what God wants you to do there will be spiritual attacks. Those attacks can be something like a boss that keep complaining about thing God told you to do and your unwillingness to waiver from your convictions. 

Here in Mexico my attack has been a sharp pain in my gut, almost like I ate something that gave me so much gas that it hurts. Normally is that happens it is gone mid way through the night but tonight I have had very little sleep and have walked to the out houses several times. It is almost 4:30 in the morning and I'm still in a lot of pain and I am on the breakfast crew and we still have the work to do on these homes when the rest of camp it up and I will be going to the leaders and pastors here to have them wage war with me I have been praying and trying to rest tonight and today if will need God's power and grace to remove this attack and give me the strength to work the day without the rest that we need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment