Saturday, November 3, 2018

October 31st Kryptonite 14


Reading: Jeremiah 48-49, Romans 4, and Killing Kryptonite chapter 14

Thoughts: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. That thief is also our kryptonite when sin deceives us and we start slowly making our way to where the Good is seen as evil and the wrong is need as good (as in America today) we are unable to grasp or see What God has for us. I know that I struggle with lust and anger, I know that it is easy to covet things others have or are doing. I see friends going places I have only dreamed of going and doing things I want to do or having nicer cars. But then God reminds me of the things he is giving me and the blessings we have. I have a family of 4, we own a house with some land, we have two cars  and a motor cycle that work and have no payment on, we always have food and the things we need, yet I still want what others are doing and have. 

Prayer: Father you provide all and give us our hearts desires. I thank you for what you give us and I ask that your contentment grown within me.  Help me to be content with your will and direction for me and not long for what you are going other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment