Sunday, November 4, 2018

November 2 Kryptonite 16


Reading: Jeremiah 28-29, Psalm 17, Romans 6, and Killing Kryptonite chapter 16

Thoughts: There have been times that my desires did not aline with God’s, like I mentioned before it was not a big turn from God but a let us aim a little off center. After complaining to God or just not listening to him long enough I would think I heard him so go ahead and do it. Just as God did with Israel and other individuals throughout the Old Testament. God will not tell us to do anything that is contrary to his Word but he will give us over to our sinful desires. Meditating on God’s Word will give us insight into who God is, What his voice sounds like and what his desires are. 

Prayer: Father, your ways are hight than mine, your thoughts are higher than mine. I thank you that we have the ability to tap into your will, thoughts and ways through your Son. I ask you to help me to know you and your voice and your will that I may follow you more closely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment