Sunday, November 4, 2018

November 4 Kryptonite 18


Reading: Jeremiah 32-33, Romans 8, Killing Kryptonite Chapter 18

Thoughts: In my last post I talked about churches that were not teaching all of the word and allowing known sin to remain among them. This is similar, like when Israel had Aaron build a golden calf and called it Yahweh, the name God gave Moses as his name. When we start watering down God’s word because the world around us is jaded and put off because we look no different then they do we are creating a false Jesus. We are to be in the world bu not of the world, when we worship this false or counterfeit Jesus we are becoming part of the world saying all these thing we are doing are fine because we are covered or however we justify that what is written is not what is meant. We need to be in the word and fully committed to the true Yahweh and not this counterfeit god that we build up.

Prayer: Father, you are God the Farther, Yahweh, King of kings. I thank you for being us into your family and sharing your name. I thank you for your provisions and blessings each day. I ask you help me to discern your word and your body. Help me to see if there is something amiss in your body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment