Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Rebuilt that nations know God!!!

Reading: Ezekiel 35-36, Psalm 77, 1 Timothy 3, and 2 Thessalonians 3

Scripture: Ezekiel 36:36, Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the Lord; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it.

Thoughts: As I was reading Ezekiel today and he was talking about God destroying and rebuilding Israel and how God said that the others nations will know that He is God because of the rebuilding. It is the same with us, no matter if we have come from a broken home and walked in the brokenness of the world all our lives when we fully seek God every day we will start reflecting God in our lives and we will be rebuild. Not everyone had the dramatic testimony of I was the violent gang member doing drugs and now I am this strait-laced Christian story. After growing up in the church I found myself getting into bad relationships and even being a contribution to the bad in the relationships including two divorces and living with someone. God used those situations and times where I tossed my relationship with God not just to the back burner but completely off the stove. I was obsessed with being needed and wanted in a relationship. When God got back ahold of me and with the help of a wonderful woman and a church community that helped me to find what I was looking for in God has helped me grow and move from the desolate and ruined man that I was to someone who seeks God as much as he can. Our lives like Israel will show the nations around us the He is Lord. 

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful, you know the grains of sand and the stars above, you hold us in the palm of your hand and yet you care about us and our lives. Your creation shouts of your glory. I thank you that you are a God that rebuilds and calls up. I thank you that you don’t count us unworthy you call us all and you seek a relationship with us all. I thank you that you are working in my life, I have come a long way yet there is still more to do. I thank you that you do rebuild and you mold and refine each and every one of us if we let you. I ask that you help me to be moldable and softened that you can work in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment