Monday, October 9, 2017

October 5, 2017 Im full of it!?!?!?

Reading: Acts 6, Isaiah 52-54 and Psalm 102 

Scripture: Acts 6:3, Therefore, brothers, pick out from among you seven men of good repute, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we will appoint to this duty.

Observation: I don’t know how often I think am I full of the Spirit, and feel like I’m not sure if I should be in ministry at all. In a recent teaching that I was have had talked bout the Greek language and how it has multiple formed in each verb. In a passage talking about being filled with the Holy Spirit it’s in a form that is not just a one time thing but a continual in that we are to connect to God and have the Spirit always pouring into us. 

I grew up in a church that didn’t really touch on the Holy Spirit part of the trinity at all, or the gifts of the Spirit, now being in a place not only where they teach about these things having gone to school I better understand and better listen to these things. I’m still struggling with my head knowledge and filtering into my heart some times. 


Prayer: Father I ask you to help me filter this head knowledge to my heart. You are the Giver of life and the one true God and I want you to reign in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment