Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My way or the Highway

Reading: Job 9-10 and John 10

 

Scripture: Job 9:12, Behold, he snatches away; who can turn him back? Who will say to him, ‘What are you doing?’

 

Thoughts: As I went over my reading today several times seeking something, listening for something to stand out. On the third time through Job 9 this section of Job where he is asking who can change God’s mind. There are so many controversial topics out there both inside the church and out in the world. Humans have a tendency to have such a high opinion of their way of thinking and about what they think is right or wrong that instead of asking the Fathers will be done or his insight into a situation, we try telling him in our requests what we think is right. I know that there are those out there who think differently then I do. God is the creator and the judge He knows how it was created to be and what is sin. Let us listed more and ask that we be transformed into his image instead of trying to stuff him in a box we marked God.

 

Prayer: Father God you are so wonderful, your ways are higher than my ways your thoughts are greater than my thoughts. I thanks you for all you are doing in my life. I ask that you open my eye and ears to see and hear you more clearly. I ask that you soften my heart of stone and help me to be your hands and feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment