Tuesday, November 1, 2022

What are you goiong to give up?

Reading: Jeremiah 21, 24,27, Psalm 33, and Romans 5

Scripture: Psalm 33:1-2, Shout for joy in the Lord, O you righteous! Praise befits the upright. Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; make melody to him with the harp of ten strings!

Thoughts: Praise and worship so often get left in the sanctuary of the church after we sing our songs and listen to the teaching, we have checked our God box for the week. Throughout the scriptures there are commands to worship and praise God. In our fast-paced rush rush life where we fill up our time to the point where we place God and other things on the back burner. Where are our priorities, is it the next dollar to earn, the promotion, popularity or is it the things that will not fade. Are we placing importance on God and family. I recently moved from a night shift at work losing a 16% shift differential so that I could better focus on my family and my relationship with God. What are you willing to give up to grow in your faith and family? 

Prayer:  Father God, you are the one who owns all things, you provide all things and you love beyond comprehension. I thank you for all that you are going in me, the growth and strengthening you are working in me through the molding and refining that you bring as I go through the trials of this life. I ask that you help me to remember to praise you and worship you every day and every hour you are worthy of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment