Monday, July 8, 2019

July 8th, 2019 What are you doing?!?!?

Reading: 1 Kings 3, 2 Chronicles 1, Psalm 72, Hebrews 5, and Luke 5

Scripture: Luke 4:43, but he said to them, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns as well; for I was sent for this purpose."

Thoughts: Something that God has been working on my with and reminding me, both through his word and the word he has given to be taught, we are not to just be in the church. It is good to teach and preach in church to build up, equip and raise up those young in faith. I must not just be teaching those who have to be in my class but I must be sharing my faith and living out my faith in my daily life speaking into the lives of those I see each and every day.

Prayer: Father I long to hear your voice and seek to hear what you have for those around me. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you pour out each day. Open my eyes and ears to know what you have for my mouth to say. Help me to touch the lives of those around me, lead me and give me your Love and Joy for this world and help me to over come my own insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment